Support the Furman Center
The NYU Furman Center is extremely grateful to the individuals and organizations whose financial support makes our work possible. Our research, publications, events, and public data all serve to expand knowledge, deepen understanding, and promote discussion of the critically important legal and public policy issues surrounding land use, real estate, housing, and urban affairs in New York City and the United States.
All donations to the NYU Furman Center are tax-deductible. Kindly alert us to expect your payment by emailing [email protected].
Make a Donation
Donate online via NYU School of Law's secure online giving page. Please note:
- Select Other in the drop-down menu under Designation.
- Type in NYU Furman Center.
- Select the purple "Make My Gift" button to pay directly by credit/debit card or bank transfer. Other payment methods include Venmo and PayPal.
2. By Mail
Contribute to the NYU Furman Center by check. Please make checks payable to New York University and send to:
Furman Center for Real Estate & Urban Policy
Attn: Marne Blankenship
NYU School of Law / Furman Center
22 Washington Square North
New York, New York 10011
3. By wire/ACH or stock transfer
Contribute to the NYU Furman Center by wire/ACH or stock transfer.
- Please follow these instructions to make a cash gift via wire transfer.
- Please follow these instructions to make a gift of securities via stock.
Sponsor our annual State of New York City's Housing and Neighborhoods report
Sponsor this critical resource for policymakers, urban planners, journalists, and real estate professionals. Check out our impressive group of sponsors that supported this vital resource for the 2022 report.
Establish a Fellowship
If you are interested in establishing a fellowship at the NYU Furman Center or supporting a particular program or area of research, please contact Executive Director Matthew Murphy at [email protected].