Webinar Training: Using CoreData to Analyze Citywide Trends at the Neighborhood Level
This free webinar training was hosted by NYU Furman Center researchers on March 21, 2019. The webinar explores how users can use the CoreData.nyc platform to analyze citywide findings from the State of New York City's Housing and Neighborhoods Report, and the State of New York's Subsidized Housing Report at the neighborhood level.
In this webinar, we reviewed:
- The basic functionality of the CoreData.nyc platform, including the Subsidized Housing Database, and Neighborhood Indicators
- The data, geography, and methodology behind the platform's Neighborhood Indicactors
- The volume of certificates of occupancy issued citywide, and by neighborhood;
- The growing senior population across the five boroughs and at the neighborhood level
- The changes in rent burdened and severely rent burdended households across the city between 2000 and 2017; and
- Subsidized housing properties with expiring affordability agreements across the city and at the neighborhood level.