How to Search
To navigate to a specific property, you many query CoreData.nyc by address, location, or BBL (borough-block-lot)
For example, to locate New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA)'s Marcy Houses, you could type:
- Address: 21 Nostrand Ave (multiple formats accepted)
- Property Name: Marcy Houses
- Neighborhood: Bedford-Stuyvesant
- BBL: 3-01719-0001 (multiple formats accepted)
NEW: Multiple BBL search function to navigate to a list of properties on CoreData.nyc
For example, to locate two BBLs of NYCHA's Adams development, you could input multiple BBLs separated by comma:
- BBL(s): 2-02654-0002, 2-02665-0001 (multiple formats accepted)
Property Search Troubleshooting
- When searching for an address, the map will zoom to the general area where the property is located, but it will not identify the exact property.
- The CoreData.nyc search engine will accept most variations of a property's address. But if you are having difficulty locating a subsidized property, we recommend searching alternative address formats or location names.
- You can also try finding the property by manually exploring the map.
- Please note that CoreData.nyc only captures properties with subsidies. As a result, it does not include all properties in New York City.